Thursday 19 May 2011

PRISON SEX.

"Kartel Sex Man"

Greetings Brothers & Sisters of Chocko-Blocko. Let's cut to the chase with today's Blog!
Mama & I are at the Airport awaiting my Uncle Chester who's flight from Jamaica seems to be delayed. I am just about to take a call from my Father Daddy Buster who was arrested on the way to the airport for being "Verbally-Lippy-Lippy-Renk" to a traffic Cop. If Prison is supposed to rehabilitate a human, why does so much nastiness occur within the confinements of such institutions? Read on, enjoy and remember "Ah Comment is worth more to me than Fifty Cent". 

CUT TO:

HEATHROW AIRPORT ARRIVAL LOUNGE. 11.15AM.

The good news was that I stop my mother from assaulting the African Parking attendant but the bad news was that the flight was going to be at least 3 hours late. 

ME
“What do you wanna do mum”?

Mama Mention
“Mi wah gi dat mash-mout, bongo-head Traffic Warden a thump inna har left eye”.

Me
“Do you wanna wait or do you want us to go get dad out of police custody”?  

Mama Mention
“Get yu fada outta police custody? You Mad! I hope dem rape him”.

Me
“I suppose that means we wait.”
 

CUT TO:

HEATHROW AIRPORT ARRIVAL LOUNGE. 2.15pm

ME
“Baggage in Hall. They’ll be out soon mum”.

SFX: My cell phone.

ME
“Hello”.

DADDY BUSTER(VO)
“Yu nah come get me son”?

ME
“Dad what Police station are you at”?



DADDY BUSTER (VO)
“Di one near di raatid Airport! Now hurry up and come release me. (Whispering) Listen son dem lock me up wid ah Man name Jane Mantel who just warn me dat when the moon comes up he going to oil me & grind me”.

CUT. To be Cont.

1 comment:

  1. my fav! I loved reading it out to my son an exercising my patoi!!!

    ReplyDelete